Fifty Years Of Achieving The Highest Standard of Safety
We Take Pride In Our Rides
We do all we can to ensure your Butler Carnival experience is as safe as it can be. Daily inspections, reports and constant supervision are all important components of the Butler Safety Program, as well as many more precautions we take to make sure every operation is in tip-top shape. Here are some safety suggestions we have for you as a visitor:
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Lace-up shoes are recommended. Sandals or open-toed shoes are not allowed for some rides.
- We recommend well-fitting, closed-toe shoes if you plan on riding rides. Some rides do not permit open-toed shoes or sandals.
- Pick a ride, game, or area where you can meet if you become lost or separated.
BEFORE YOU RIDE:
- Pregnant women are advised not to participate in rides.
- Food, drinks and smoking are not permitted on rides
- Secure all loose objects including cell phones, wallets, keys, etc.
- Be cautious approaching carnival rides, there are many different types of surfaces in the area.
ON THE RIDE:
- Height restrictions apply on all rides.
- Make sure your seatbelt is buckled and lap bar or shoulder restraint fits properly.
- If the ride operator cannot properly restrain you utilizing the safety restraint system of a ride, then the ride operator may instruct you to disembark from the ride. (This instruction is for your own safety, as well as the safety of others.)
- Stay seated, keeping feet and hands inside the vehicle.
- Wait until the ride comes to a complete stop and you are instructed to exit before leaving the vehicle.
- Be cautious leaving carnival rides, there are many different types of surfaces in the area.
- Report unsafe conditions to the Midway Customer Service Office.